Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCar340

The Original Partstitute
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of twenty lug nuts with the E-T/Ultra seat. The ones I need are not chromed, have open ends and an extra-long hex. The photo shows what I am trying to find, except they should be twice as long overall (2+ inches), all in the hex. They are not currently available from any lug nut or wheel suppliers I can find. Would definitely prefer NOS but beggars can't be choosers.

I already have a set of the ones pictured, along with a set of closed-end chrome ones.

36325-002jpg_301x273_crop_center.jpg

They are close--closer than anything currently available, but I need the bulge seat (per the wheels' maker) and they're still a bit short length-wise.

I was supposed to get a correct set with the wheels, but they didn't have a vendor at the time. They sent me the short ones so I'd at least have something. They told me to stay in touch; if they found someone to make them they'd comp me a set. In the meantime, that small speciatly wheelmaker (PS Vintage) got bought out by Coker, who shut down the operation entirely and scrubbed it from the web. Eliminate your superior competition.

I've been looking for over 8 years. Yours are the closest I've yet seen. Thank you for taking the time to find 'em and post.

The one I posted is 3/4", as are my closed-end chrome ones. hemidart67's look to be considerably larger, especially if that's a 1/2" hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back