Status
Not open for further replies.

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Well the time has come and i hate to do it but I think Ive made the decision to pull the slant turbo motor out of the valiant and upgrade to a new power plant , so ill be saleing off the All the performance parts off this motor too fund my next project. All parts are located at 49234 and i prefer paypal or postal money order

Oregon turbo grind cam shaft with low miles and solid lifters were new when the cam was installed
791 GRIND
230 @ 50
LSA 114
483 INTAKE
489 EXHAUST
$150

Clifford 4 barrel intake that's been ported and polished. It has the water passages under the carb aera ill through in the hoses I have and used for installing it or you can plug them off
$250

Slant six race head with hardened exhaust seats and 1.70 intake, 1.44 exhaust stainless steel valves, with a semi fresh 3 angle valve job
This head had 50 thousands taken off mostly to insure it was true and straight
This head was highly ported and polished with more then 20 plus hours of work
You can see all the work done it starts on the first page of my turbo build $750
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=126611

Stainless turbo header with T4 flange one of the header flanges has a slight twist to it and needs to be placed on a large table sander and planned true any machine shop should have one
If there's a downside to this header it has to be fastened to the head along with the intake Manifold before the head is installed there's two manifold bolts that can't be reached by normal means
But this is a heavy duty turbo log that transfers heat great and is strong enough to support the weight of your turbo $750

Holley 390hp E85 blow thru carb with all the work done by Eric at horsepower innovation with large annular discharge boosters. It was flow bench tested to flow 534 cfm with Erics special design thrid discharge system and his billet metering blocks. It comes with some vent tube extention and is setup for single or duel brpv
$750

Coyles double roller time chain low miles $60

ARP head and main studs slant six
$95

Clifford 1.6 rocker arms low miles complete set with all the hardware $300

Reconditioned 198 con rods with arp studs installed With New Clevite forged 2.5 turbo pistons. 80 over $400

Clifford block powder coated valve cover seals great $250

Here's a couple pics of the carb

Here's one of the valve cover and rocker arms together

The last thing i have for sale is a set of crank scrapers $200

All parts for sale are price plus shipping if you see multiple items your interested maybe we can work out a deal????
The motor is still in the car and will get pulled by the end of the week
Thanks Aaron

Sale pending on the 198 rods and pistons and intake manifold.....

parts still available are
1.e85 390hp blow thru carb
2.ported and polished big valve head
3.roller timing chain
4.arp main and head studs
5.turbo header
6.crank scrapers

Trades available
1.low deck stroker parts
2.indy 440-1 roller rockers harland sharp,TD,Jesel
3.rear disk break kit for 8 3/4
4.light wieght front disk brakes must have 5x4.5 bolt pattern
5.indy 400 ,4150 intake
6.indy valve covers
7.low deck indy valley plate

This is a short list of some parts that id consider trades for

198 rods and pistons,and intake are sold...
these parts wont last if your looking to build that boosted slant this is what you need

for what its worth,

Clevite 224-2349 are not forged pistons,, they are hypereutectic,, as printed on the boxs in the picture.

still a great price and a nice piston - rod combo,, I would have bought em if I had seen the ad earlier

Sorry guys thats my fault there hypereutectic pistons and yes there for 2.5 Chrysler turbo cars

My68barracuda did you ever got a chance to us the last rod and piston combo you got from me?

Slant six race head with hardened exhaust seats and 1.70 intake, 1.44 exhaust stainless steel valves, with a semi fresh 3 angle valve job
This head had 50 thousands taken off mostly to insure it was true and straight
This head was highly ported and polished with more then 20 plus hours of work
You can see all the work done it starts on the first page of my turbo build $750

[/quote]

Am interested in the head; I'll drop you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back