-
Status
Not open for further replies.

el creepo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Mopar nos all steel fender skirts that as far as I can tell will fit any early A body Mopar. They were bought new for a 65' Dart they were then sold to me to go on my 66' Barracuda. I sold the car and now have no need for the skirts. They are in great shape with absolutely no rust and dent free. They are missing the little bolt on brackets that hold the ends. $250 or best offer. I'm located in Kansas city MO. I have pics available upon request.

Here is a picture of them on my 66'. I want these to go to someone who'll use them so make an offer! I want them out of my garage before they get ruined!

Attachments

• 2011-07-30_10-53-03_530.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 458
I have a set of these too....wonder how many people actually have these? I figured they'd be pretty rare. I've never used them on my 65....I have the stainless molding and that would have to be removed for them to fit properly.

I still have them! I'll take $100 plus shipping. TexasDart I think that there would be a way to get them to fit without removing the trim!? Do you have the mounting hardware for yours? I would like to see a pic

Dart Docter get a layaway plan going . 100 bucks ,wow come on someone. These don't show up every week. Cheap enough for a reseller ebay guy even.

man i wish i could get them but .. i cant even think bout them .. no extra cash not even 20 bucks really good deal here .. now if some one want to buy them for mme i will take them lmao

Dart Docter get a layaway plan going . 100 bucks ,wow come on someone. These don't show up every week. Cheap enough for a reseller ebay guy even.

Actually, yes they do. They are available new from several sources. here is one:

http://fenderskirtdepot.com/Chrysler/

and another:

http://www.bigjims.net/moparsk.htm

Although neither is NOS Chrysler, they ARE available. Somebody should get these though. Being NOS Chrysler parts, they are very reasonable and even competitively priced compared to aftermarkets.

I did not know that. Bookmarked that site, thank you, as they have a listing for darts!

Would make a Barracuda look like a Honda Insight
honda_insight.jpg

They belong on a Vert for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back