[FOR SALE] Early A-Body Door Locks, Interior Exterior Door Handles Cranks Regulators Latches etc

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
All parts from a 1966 Valiant 4-door sedan but may be the same as other 63-66 Dart and Valiant cars: I have everything for the doors that go inside as far as the window regulators, latch mechanism's, interior and exterior handles, glass, vent window assemblies, front locks (no keys) rear door hinges, lock knob/rod parts, and probably some other small stuff I missed. I will get more pictures up soon. Prices upon request and stuff will be cheap! I am in central MN, all parts sold as is. Thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC07301.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 476
I have both door locks but no keys. I am sure a locksmith could make a set for them. If you are interested, $10 shipped to your door.

All parts from a 1966 Valiant 4-door sedan but may be the same as other 63-66 Dart and Valiant cars: I have everything for the doors that go inside as far as the window regulators, latch mechanism's, interior and exterior handles, glass, vent window assemblies, front locks (no keys) rear door hinges, lock knob/rod parts, and probably some other small stuff I missed. I will get more pictures up soon. Prices upon request and stuff will be cheap! I am in central MN, all parts sold as is. Thanks FABO :glasses7:

How are the interior door panels?

How are the interior door panels?

3 were shot but have one rear one, forget which side, it's in ok condition, maye a small split on the edge if I remember right....it is light blue.

Forgot to add I do not have any arm rest pads or bases.

Here are the cranks and door handles, the knobs are all pretty tight but they have some pitting and need a bath. The chrome will shine up but might be good for a driver or if yours are missing :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC09848.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC09849.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 435
Here are the 4 door handle pull things (don't know their name lol) they look to be in good shape

Attachments

• DSC09846.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 430
  • DSC09847.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 423
4 exterior door handles from a 66 Valiant 4-door. The chrome handles all look the same, only difference is the back part behind the button, and that can be swapped out. These are dirty and not have been cleaned. The chrome will shine up but has speckles, scratches, and some pitting but the pits are mostly on the under side. Buttons all work good, mounting nuts and gaskets are included too.

Attachments

• DSC09853.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC09852.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC09850.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC09851.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC09854.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 418
Also have all 4 metal door panel trim moldings, these are the painted type.

Attachments

• DSC09900.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC09901.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 398
Keith, the 66 and up style locks are different (flatter) and have a smaller hole in the door where they mount. The 65 and down locks stick out more and have a skull shaped hole they fit in. Either way, they don't make the 65 and older style locks re-pop (of course), but you can modify your 65 and older doors to accept the 66+ locks. Just fyi.

Note the doors and door latch mechanisms are '64-'66. The '63 cars have different latches and therefore different door metal in the latch area. Locks are '65-down versus '66-up, though the larger-body '66-up locks can be retrofitted to the earlier cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back