Early A body Forum

-
Neil posted on the early cuda mailing list that the site will be down for awhile for updates.

Don

Yeah, it's all my fault. I'm sorry I didn't speak up here sooner, been really busy with work.

The hosting company I've been with is absolutely useless, so useless that a few domains I run disappeared off my control panel and they don't respond to any emails I send! It's really frustrating.

So I've been hunting for a new host and signed up with one today. Over the next week I'll be moving everything over.

I will have to re-install the forum and restore from a backup.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's been out of my control. Thanks for your patience.

Neil.

Thanks for the hard work Neil.

65s said:
Yeah, it's all my fault. I'm sorry I didn't speak up here sooner, been really busy with work.

The hosting company I've been with is absolutely useless, so useless that a few domains I run disappeared off my control panel and they don't respond to any emails I send! It's really frustrating.

So I've been hunting for a new host and signed up with one today. Over the next week I'll be moving everything over.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's been out of my control. Thanks for your patience.

Neil.

Niel if you ever need another hosting company contact member Mikel Beck. He will take care of you.

65s said:

Neil.

Neil...No problem ...looking forward to it coming back online.

Okay, the forum is almost up and running. It's there but I have to check a few things tomorrow before I can turn posting privileges back on.

Unfortunately the only backup I was able to salvage from the old server was dated October 8th, so a few posts will be missing. It's the best I can do.

Thanks for your patience. I'll try and get it all going properly tomorrow after work.

Neil.

-
Back