-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65cudalover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Early A Body Radiator for sale. It is a simple set up one no connection to the transmission. It is restored and ready to go. I paid 100.00 for it and will sell it for the same plus shipping. I am in the Midwest so it will go where it is needed. Please contact me if you need it or I shall carry it around next season as I go to shows and sell it there.

65 Cudalover

I am sorry not to reply quicker been busy plowing and salting, it is a standard radiator for any a body. It will fit easily into 64-66 barracudas or darts. All are the same. It did not work for me as I have upgraded and needed one that cooled the transmission also. I have it in a box in the garage right now and will have to measure it later after I come home from work. It is the standard size if that helps. It is for a v8 and may also work for a v6 as back in the day the shared many simple parts.

65Cudalover

Ok I measured the radiator it is 22" and did fit fine in my 1965 Barracuda, just like I said before not with connections to the transmission. It is fully restored and ready to go.

65cudalover

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back