Early A-body showroom stuff!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year I was fortunate to buy some old showroom signs from Keith (66340SEDAN). It's from 1965 and I had never seen them. They are made of board covered with self glue wooden look a like!

When I got them I wasall over them. I had never seen them! But I had! Back in early 2000 I saw a set of these on Ebay. They had lights on looked sweet.

I will get the other picture and show so you all get an idea. And Keith, thanks for letting me buy them! They will look great in my showrom!

Have anyone else seen these ones before?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 002.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 179
Very cool, I'm glad they made the trans-Atlantic trip in great shape!! You need to show all 4 of them, they are very neat items. I always wondered what mounted on them, I always thought a wheel cover for the model shown would look pretty cool mounted on them too!!!

I am glad I was able to pass them onto you Ulf, you have the 65 Dart and collect anything to do with 65 Model year showroom stuff, I had to let you have them....besides, I didn't have any wall space for them, they are big LOL :glasses7:

Glad you are happy with them buddy!!!

Very cool, I'm glad they made the trans-Atlantic trip in great shape!! You need to show all 4 of them, they are very neat items. I always wondered what mounted on them, I always thought a wheel cover for the model shown would look pretty cool mounted on them too!!!

I am glad I was able to pass them onto you Ulf, you have the 65 Dart and collect anything to do with 65 Model year showroom stuff, I had to let you have them....besides, I didn't have any wall space for them, they are big LOL :glasses7:

Glad you are happy with them buddy!!!

Keith!

I will shot some more pictures of the rest tomorrow!

This is how all of them should look. In the middle is a picture of the model and I Think the Picture is from the dealer album!

Attachments

• DSC_0276.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 147
-
Back