Early A-body Trunk key blank source?

-

Reaction score
Any one happen to know a source for key blanks for early A-body trunks? I have had no luck finding these. I need to find two of them. No one has them locally, and I have not had any luck finding them on the web. Thanks!!

do you have any old locksmiths in town?
Our local still had a key blank on the wall in stock-- cost like $1.50 each-- worked like a champ.
Lawrence

do you have any old locksmiths in town?
Our local still had a key blank on the wall in stock-- cost like $1.50 each-- worked like a champ.
Lawrence

Unfortunately not. The closest thing I have is an old hardware store. And they did not have it. There is a place a ways off in Cincinnati that I think would be a chance. I just need to find the time to drive in and have a look.
Thanks!

Google Blaine Lock and Safe. They have the blanks, but have no Chrysler markings on them. Will do if thats not a big deal or until you find NOS ones. Got them for my '65 Valiant from them. Good Luck.

If you can't find one locally, I have an ILCO blank in stock.
Thanks, Mark

Hay thanks,
I looked and they are not the right ones for 65. Both my 65's are totally smooth on one side, and have one big and two small groves on the other side.

But thanks for pointing them out!

Anytime. Do your look like these?
600_CTL0149.jpg

~Michael

I had some made at a local locksmith,not too long ago. If you don't have any luck,pm me,and I'll see if he has some more.

Hay thanks! I would hate to replace the locks, as I have two 65's. If any one happens across some I could use 2 to 4 of them. I have one place I am going to have my wife check on fri. That is a chance any way. A lock shop that has been around for a long time. But they really cater to the uppity types now if you know what I mean. So they may have cleared all that stuff out. We will see.

if you don't have any luck i'll see if the local guy here will sell just the blanks, these did not have any mopar logo -- but worked as they should ,Lawrence

I have 3 of them in stock. $15 delivered for all three.
Thanks, Mark

Are the blanks the same for the 63 darts, Cuz I could use a set for my 63. Let me know and I'll check some of the links posted above.

Are the blanks the same for the 63 darts, Cuz I could use a set for my 63. Let me know and I'll check some of the links posted above.
I can get more if you need them.......The price will depend on how many you want.
Thanks, Mark

-
Back