-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Ironhead

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
I have a K member that has been modified to put a BB in an early A. The motor mounts have been cut off and was setup to use a motor plate. It has been cut out and boxed in so the oil pan will clear. We had it in our 66 dart drag car but now have tubular front end and no longer need it. the lower arms are still on it. I dont have any pics right now but can get some if someone is interested. Asking $100 pick up only.

I have a K member that has been modified to put a BB in an early A. The motor mounts have been cut off and was setup to use a motor plate. It has been cut out and boxed in so the oil pan will clear. We had it in our 66 dart drag car but now have tubular front end and no longer need it. the lower arms are still on it. I dont have any pics right now but can get some if someone is interested. Asking $100 pick up only.

I think that K member will work for me. can you send pics ? can I get a phone number? Thanks, John

I'm interested, can you send pics? not sure how to exchange contact info. Thanks, John

Please tell me you have that early A /6 k member for sale still. I am not sure if your mods with mounts will permit the installation of a / 6 motor but I would love to get it ether way

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back