-

Jim Kueneman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Is anybody going to Spring Fling in Van Nuys and need something that I may have? I have a complete basically new 9 inch front drum brake set up spindles and all, that I took off the dart when I went to disk brakes. I have a set of 63 rear leaf springs. They are a little soft, but there’s nothing wrong other than that. They have new Polyurathane front bushings. I also put in new heavier torsion bars, so I have the slant six torsion bars. I have a heater box out of a 66 with a new heater core. It’s disassembled, but I have a new rebuild kit that goes along with it. I have some bumper brackets for a 66 Valiant. Set of 10” drums spindles if you want to get the KH 4 piston disk kit that SSBC makes. Some armrests for a 66. Got some other odds and ends for 66 Valiant or a 63 dart Let me know what you’re looking for and maybe I have it. Not looking to retire off the sale of this stuff offer me a fair amount for handling dragging it out there and it’s yours.

IMG_7038.jpeg
IMG_7039.jpeg
IMG_7040.jpeg
IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.jpeg
IMG_7043.jpeg

Last edited:
Crap can someone move this over to the plain old parts thread.... I am not seeing how to delete this.....

-
Back