Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
If you have an early a (up through 65) and install a 66 or later transmission you'll need the 66/67 "problem solver" cable. This style of cable has the small nut used on the early speedometer with the large nut on the transmission end to fit the speedometer pinion adapter. I've found 3 more while cleaning out cabinets of my 65 Dart stuff. All of them have the firewall grommet. The bottom on in the picture will need the inner cable, available as a kit at your NAPA, maybe Autozone, etc. One of them still has the pinion adapter on it (this one I was using in my 65 Dart with a later transmission). $25 shipped to anywhere in the US.

Attachments

• 2014-12-15 17.23.28.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 275
The one with the pinion adapter on it is tentatively sold pending payment.

Never heard back from the buyer who wanted the cable with the speedometer pinion adapter still attached. All 3 still available.

The speedometer cable with the speedo pinion adapter is definitely sold. Thanks Ned!

Still have 2 more fitting 65/earlier speedometer to 66/later transmisisons

The cable with some white on it is sold; the last one I have has no inner cable (available at NAPA, Advance, etc) - $15 shipped for the one without the inner cable.

Don! Can you get me the cable incl the inner one! Let me know the cost. The lower screw ring is sighly bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back