[WANTED] early A V8 center link

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that I took out of my 66 cuda. People on here say that the 66 came with the same center link v8 or /6. My car was a slant car so I hope somebody can enlighten us on whether is might work for you. I can take some pics of it tomorrow.

Yours might be different BJDEALER, but I've got a '66 Dart /6 that has a /6 non dropped link just like earlier years. Here's a pic of the V8 link, it has about 1 1/2 "drop in it.

I have one that I took out of my 66 cuda. People on here say that the 66 came with the same center link v8 or /6. My car was a slant car so I hope somebody can enlighten us on whether is might work for you. I can take some pics of it tomorrow.

Attachments

• V8steeringLink 003.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 143
most likely what happened with the 66 year (last year of that body style) ma mopar used up available parts-- i had a 66 dart slant car with the drop center link-- so you might have it ,Lawrence

I parted out a 66 slant 5 Barracuda that also has the slant center link

Careful on what you buy because the slant also had a drop link it was not as much of a V8 drop nor was it as big in diameter.

On further inspection I think mine is a smaller diameter. I am not sure about the drop difference sorry for the confusion.

It was costly but I got one awhile back from Layson's. They sell used parts also or did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back