Not open for further replies.

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a nice- not pitted chrome and no cracks early A three spoke woodgrain wheel- I have a brand new recently installed repro Tuff wheel would trade- I need larger diameter wheel- no p/s

Good luck in your search. I changed my stock wheel with the full circle horn ring to a wood grain wheel a few years back. It's much easier to crank the wheel with no power steering. I bought mine from a fellow member at the Mopar Nationals a few years back. toolman

Attachments

• 100_3847.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 100_4681.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 257
Good luck in your search. I changed my stock wheel with the full circle horn ring to a wood grain wheel a few years back. It's much easier to crank the wheel with no power steering. I bought mine from a fellow member at the Mopar Nationals a few years back. toolman

Thanks- at one point I had 6 of them- sold them all to avoid getting a job- made it almost a year selling stuff- Your 4 speed looks great

A wheel from a B-Body will fit your car, not just A-Body ones, you know? You just change the center horn button, like the one in toolman's pic above. They frequently came on '66/'67 Chargers. I had one from a '66 Charger in my '65 Valiant.

Will a 67 b-body wheel fit a 72 a-body ? i bought a grant wood wheel and it is just so thick.. i like the feel of the original ones.

I have a nice one I would sell. Pm me your email and I will send pics to you when I get home tonight. Thanks, mike

Cause it's from June 1st.....2011!

Yea- tis was an old ad- I appreciate the help- but I found a nice one at Mopar Carlilse last year- I guess I should have labelled the ad- but forgot about it- made my non-power steering much easier than the tuff wheel- went right on my Warlock though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back