-
Status
Not open for further replies.

twofingers17

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an early alternator bracket for a 65 Dart with Air conditioning. I am also looking for the earlier style of compressor mounting bracket. I found one gentleman on here with everything but lost contact. Any help greatly appreciated.
Tony

I HAVE THE MAIN ALTERNATOR BRACKET FOR A V8 CAR BUT NONE OF THE A/C BRACKETS THEM SELVES I USED THEM ON ANOTHER CAR. PM ME IF INTERESTED

DSC00671.JPG

DSC00672.JPG

DSC00673.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

Thank you. Yes that is the bracket for a non AC car. I have one of those. The A/C ones are kinda difficult to find I think. My Car was an original 65 Dart GT 273 Hipo with A/C. Trying to make it close to the original. Thankyou though.

Thank you. Yes that is the bracket for a non AC car. I have one of those. The A/C ones are kinda difficult to find I think. My Car was an original 65 Dart GT 273 Hipo with A/C. Trying to make it close to the original. Thankyou though.
They also used a small funky little idler pulley too.

That's a rare car! They only made 2024 GT hardtops and 63 GT convertibles with a/c!

That's a rare car! They only made 2024 GT hardtops and 63 GT convertibles with a/c!
I heard it was. Unfortunatley the original 273 is gone and was replaced with a 318. I have the trans though and allot of other stuff. All the special A/C brackets are gone but receiver drier is still there and all dash components. Car is red with Darker redinterior and white vinyl top. Still has the Hipo valve covers too and the rear one cutout valence for Hipo cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back