Early Valiant & Barracuda Club

-

kopper65

Garage Rocker
Reaction score
Hey, newbie here. Great site! Just wondering how many of you might be aware of (or already members of) the Early Valiant & Barracuda Club (EVBC)? Here's the site: www.earlycuda.org

It's a great group and they'll have a tent at Carlisle if anyone's going (I won't be, unfortunately).

kopper
'65 Barracuda
St. Louis, MO
www.stlmopars.com

Oh Yeah.We like the early ones too.
20046105141871215422598.jpg

Just thought I'd let you all know that the EVBC has a new email list which is a Google Group. It was set up in April after the original list bit the dust at the end of last year. So far we're 175+ members strong. If you were on the old list and weren't aware of its rebirth, then please check it out at the link below. OR if you're the owner of an early A-body (mostly '60-'66 Valiants and '64-'66 Barracudas) and would like to check it out, you're welcome to drop in, too. Here's the link:

http://groups.google.com/group/evbc-list

Note: under "Discussions" try selecting View by Topic List (instead of the default, Topic Summary). This gives you a better look at the topics being discussed.

Thanks,
kopper
EVBC List Admin

Welcome to this great site kopper65, I will check it out and thank you for the heads up. 8)

-
Back