earthquake-----LOL

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
Drove my 505" - 68 fastback to the mens prayer breakfast this morning. The cook said he thot we were having an earthquake when I pulled in. Kinda uplifting ! Hope this thing stays together, think it`s gonna be a runner.

My neighbor always thinks it's thunder when I start the Duster. Video when my techno geek wife gets back from trip.

Drove my 505" - 68 fastback to the mens prayer breakfast this morning. The cook said he thot we were having an earthquake when I pulled in. Kinda uplifting ! Hope this thing stays together, think it`s gonna be a runner.

Your story took me back to the very early '70s to when my ex and I pulled into the church parking lot one Sunday in our race-prepped street-driven '69 340 Swinger - R4 Red with a white butt stripe, Cragars, glasspacks, etc.
The young guys loved it, but it didn't really fit in with the rest of the mild-mannered family-hauler wagons and sedans. I felt like the ladies were gathering the young'uns and hiding them from the outlaws! Needless to say we got some strange looks that day.

Your story took me back to the very early '70s to when my ex and I pulled into the church parking lot one Sunday in our race-prepped street-driven '69 340 Swinger - R4 Red with a white butt stripe, Cragars, glasspacks, etc.
The young guys loved it, but it didn't really fit in with the rest of the mild-mannered family-hauler wagons and sedans. I felt like the ladies were gathering the young'uns and hiding them from the outlaws! Needless to say we got some strange looks that day.
Yeah, a couple of the "older" guys show to be not interested. Seems like a little jealousy to me. Most of the guys a little younger than me love it. I have never took the time to try and figure out how to transfer pics to here, or anywhere else for that matter. I have a couple in my wifes email - back there somewhere. I`m not far from comp. illiterate, I DON`T EVEN GET THE CUT-COPY-PASTE THING . I tried doing it once and go frustrated, have always been short on paytients.

they know my duster at Church and there are a few different black stripes because one of the deacons egged me on to do a burnout before taking off

-
Back