earthquake

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
we just had the biggest earthquake I `ve ever felt in okla. rattled the house for about 20 seconds straight ! haven`t felt but one that was worse, and that was in Victorville , calif.

my son called and told me that his 7 yr old boy (my grand son) ask what was that? he told him GOD was stomping his feet, excited about the sooners game today !

I didn't feel a thing... :poke:

Hope you and your house are ok... :wtf:

Ok earthquake formed the Ozarks. but that was a few years back! ya guys gonna have to quit sucking out that oil!? hope no one was hurt!

Sorry guys, I farted.

Haha in all seriousness, hope you didn't suffer any major damage.

Ok earthquake formed the Ozarks. but that was a few years back! ya guys gonna have to quit sucking out that oil!? hope no one was hurt!
Im waiting for the New Madrid to go again. That will be interesting if it's big like they say

Glad everyone is okay......seems to have affected the Sooners most of all.:mad:
think it musta affected our football team today. they looked like a poorly coached , outclassed hi school team ! think we need John Blake back to recruit for us .

Im waiting for the New Madrid to go again. That will be interesting if it's big like they say
I live just a few hours north of that one. I'm not looking forward to it at all! I was in Seattle in February 2001 when they had their last big one, and it was bad enough!

Well I guess I slept through it. Lol but I have friends that live around me that felt it

Well I guess I slept through it. Lol but I have friends that live around me that felt it
I think the epa and all these tree hugger types are full of sh--! the wastewater storage they say is causing it, is in 1200 ft deep wells. the earthquake was 3.7 miles down !

-
Back