Eastwood Rust converter and Encapsulator

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Hey guys after striping the carpet and dash out of the car, I see there is some surface rust, very little and not horrible at all. I wanted to know if I sand it down some, spray with the converter and then go over with the encapsulator and then paint it will this be good? I know not better then cut and replace, but will this be good enough? and I might even use rust off instead of the eastwood encapsulator

and if even better I could get some Gel rust dissolver and apply it after sanding it down a little to get the rest off... Let me know please!

That's what i'm doing i used a wire brush, vacumed it out applied rust converter and attempted to paint encapsulator [NOTE;do this in a well ventalated area this stuff is strong smelling] we are going to do this outside on my carport with plenty of fans when the time comes.

used it on our ch@*y dries hard, stuck on good n def worth the cost, but clean it up as much as possible

Thanks guys!!! what about the gel stuff for removal? Only if I cant get some off?

-
Back