Eastwood sale code

-

Bunker45

Reaction score
Anyone have a current Eastwood sale code? Am compiling a list and can't find mine. Probably delegated email. Thanks chuck

If you sign up for their email list they will send you a 10% code for any purchase over $50. That's what I did when I bought my ceramic engine paint last week.

Good luck placing an order. I guess their warehouse burned down and destroyed a lot of inventory. I tried to place an order last week and they didn't even know what they had in stock.

I ordered my engine paint kit over a week ago. When I hadn't heard anything back, I saw my order was now back ordered? I called they said the were out of the mixing cups, so I told her to ship them without the cups. I still haven't received a tracking number or shipping confirmation?!?! New engine can't go back in the car til it's painted. I don't want to rattle can it so I ordered their high dollar ceramic paint. Now I'm stuck...

Brian, call CS.

I just spoke with customer service and she said they are back up and running, and almost back to normal, lol.

I am going to order some of the Glyptal paint and I wanted to know for sure if they had it in stock before doing so.

I just called on Tuesday. I'll give them til Monday and check back.

-
Back