Ebay alert! '68 Barracuda 383-S hood inserts - NOT "very nice"

-
Light pitting and "only" one broken stud......on pot metal. Good luck with that.

These are in very poor shape. To fix pitting in pot metal take serious labor and time.

You might be money ahead buying a NOS set for $1000 if possible. There could be $400 in filling the pits and rechroming those. Then you have to paint them the various colors and textures with the correct expensive paints.

Ask whatevery you want for parts. But don't try to say those are in "nice shape". That's BS.

Wow ! I guess my Hemi GTX hood inserts are worth about 5 grand , if those are worth $5oo .

Not to steal the post but what are regular 68 inserts with no pits worth? I have a set that I bought after being told they were 67 inserts.

Not to steal the post but what are regular 68 inserts with no pits worth? I have a set that I bought after being told they were 67 inserts.

If they are just the plain '68 inserts (not Formula-S), I've seen nice sets sell for around $100.

Hurry up and sell them before PG Classic repops them.

Nice 68 GTS inserts were selling for $450-550 before repops. Seems to have gone down 30-40% or so now that they are repoping them.

-
Back