Ebay dodge magnum A MUST SEE

-
How come the second I saw the car I knew instantly that is located down south?

interesting car.. not for me at all.. but, its like a train wreck.. you do have to look...

I think when they do **** like that it destroys the car. Those rims are down right ugly. You know if you want to ride as high as a 4x4 just buy one.

I think when they do **** like that it destroys the car. Those rims are down right ugly. You know if you want to ride as high as a 4x4 just buy one.

I agree,those are ugly wheels for sure. I am surprised the interior wasn't all messed up like some of the other cars we seen posted on here.

Those of us who live in the "deep South" do not consider Florida as "down South". lol

...and what a great way to ruin a perfectly good car. Some people have all their taste in their mouths. :banghead:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. And if the installation of the touchscreen head unit is any indication, I would really hate to see the quality of craftmanship on the rest of the car.

Do we as Americans have that much money to just screw up cars.I think I need to go in the bling business. You know the people that are selling this stuff are laughing all the way to the bank. Mark

Those of us who live in the "deep South" do not consider Florida as "down South". lol

...and what a great way to ruin a perfectly good car. Some people have all their taste in their mouths. :banghead:

Going to remember this one Some people have all their taste in there mouth :D X2 , ruined car... Remove 5k $$$ of junk off of it and sell it and take a loss

interesting car.. not for me at all.. but, its like a train wreck.. you do have to look...

LOL,...That a lot of Bejamins fer a car with no mechanical upgrades,....:wack:

Course if your gonna use It for a New Orleans funeral......just sayin...

Hey wait a minute I live in north florida and I think it looks like sh*t too! :wack: Those of us who live in the "deep South" do not consider Florida as "down South". lol

You guys are killing me! :poke:

Well the good news is its got a 2.7 ticking time bomb in it. And as we all know, people who are polishing the gold are not big mechanical maintinace types, like changing oil.:wack:

to me that looks like a Chicago (lived there 5 years ) or a Detroit car(lived right outside there nearly 40 years) ,except for the fact that there is nobody in it with a gun to stop them from stealing the rim and tires if left unattended. hmm could be a Miami car but it's in too nice a shape, interior wise I mean.

Ok that is funny.:toothy7:
to me that looks like a Chicago (lived there 5 years ) or a Detroit car(lived right outside there nearly 40 years) ,except for the fact that there is nobody in it with a gun to stop them from stealing the rim and tires if left unattended. hmm could be a Miami car but it's in too nice a shape, interior wise I mean.

Well the good news is its got a 2.7 ticking time bomb in it. And as we all know, people who are polishing the gold are not big mechanical maintinace types, like changing oil.:wack:

Thats the first thing that caught me after the initial visual horror, dear god thats a lot of wheel and tire for that poor little motor to be shoving around.

-
Back