Ebay Feedback....

What to do?

• Not leave any feedback?

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Leave negative feedback?

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • She tossed in something extra so leave positive feedback?

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
-
If it arrives as described, I would not be too harsh. Things happen, and best intentions sometimes get delayed. It happens to all of us at some point.

Most of us are human and make mistakes.So I just think it is better to try to understand a small shipping delay.Its a little bit odd how much different you are treated from a personal account vs commercial account

People do get sick. The wife and I haven't been out of the house in five days. If you get your stuff and you still don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Guess I must be a scum bag or something. No way in hell I am going to leave positive feedback. For one thing I hit the buy it now button, followed by (as soon as my laptop would allow) the payment button on the PayPal page. This woman has not left me feedback as of yet. Why not, my end of this deal is done. She told me they would be shipped out the Monday prior to Christmas, which did not happen. Claims she is sick...too sick to get on the computer and tell me so? I send a message, nicely worded, asking what is going on. Was not 10 minutes later I get a notice they were shipped...on a Friday night at 8:30. USPS does not have a window open at that time. Sent her another message on Monday, this is when I was told both her and her son were sick. Claims she was going to ship them the next day. Still no shipping notice or tracking numbe provided. Checked our p.o. box on Saturday, no parcel tag was in my box...

All this left out stuff and you wanted an honest answer? Next time I will stay out of it.

All this left out stuff and you wanted an honest answer? Next time I will stay out of it.

Because some of it has happened since I started this thread...so in the future you will ignore me like a lot of other folks here do? Cool...hope you didn't think I was going to be hurt by your comment....

Because some of it has happened since I started this thread...so in the future you will ignore me like a lot of other folks here do? Cool...hope you didn't think I was going to be hurt by your comment....

No Doug, I was simply making a statement. I was not trying to hurt anyone.

I guess if she was suppose to ship it the Monday prior to Xmas, that is more than a reasonable time to wait. Even with the Holidays you should have gotten it by now. If it were me, and I have not received any shipping confirmation that is legit, I would open a claim up on Paypal or Ebay. That is really your only option from the sounds of it.. At least get your money back and file a negative against this person.

-
Back