ebay item#161614973156

-
The guy that bought it from Denny sold it someone else and they changed the front suspension to magnum force.

I wonder why. I thought the HDK was better.

Funny 3 pages of squawking when it all boils down to perception/opinion. Some like Dusters, some hate Dusters, some like Darts some hate Darts...who really gives a ****?? And criticizing "the build" god-damned car was built almost 20 years ago, so how many changes has it gone thru since Denny sold it??
I met Denny and John at Moparfest this past August. I didnt talk to them a lot, but I did introduce myself and shook their hands. i was honored to meet them They are not only top quality builders, BUT more importantly great guys!
I think the OP just started this thread to stir up ****, but Ive been known to do that too.
Criticizing a 20 year old build....really??

Since I am in the middle of building several cars I can tell you that the asking price isn't too high in the grand scheme of things. My guess is about $55k to build from ground up. All in what you want. Sticker price on my truck was $53k. I paid $28k otd ttl. Traded my 04 with 190k. The dealer sold my truck off the lot the next day. To be honest the 2014 Ram made my 04 seem like a box of ****. Technology, handling, mpg all better. Stupid thing starts itself and warms my ***. Hell it even blows AC up my crack. So would I pay $70 for the car? No, I would buy a Challenger 392 Scat Pak. Sticker at $45k, I know I can beat that up, and if my gigantic truck can squat and do 100mph like nothing and stop on a dime I am in. Really pretty car though. I guess my 72 nut and bolt made to look like a factory car with modern day suspension won't be worth anything, but it will be mine and I think it's cool. To each his own.

Funny 3 pages of squawking when it all boils down to perception/opinion. Some like Dusters, some hate Dusters, some like Darts some hate Darts...who really gives a ****?? And criticizing "the build" god-damned car was built almost 20 years ago, so how many changes has it gone thru since Denny sold it??
I met Denny and John at Moparfest this past August. I didnt talk to them a lot, but I did introduce myself and shook their hands. i was honored to meet them They are not only top quality builders, BUT more importantly great guys!
I think the OP just started this thread to stir up ****, but Ive been known to do that too.
Criticizing a 20 year old build....really??

Criticizing a 20 year old build NO...commenting on a vehicle thats on ebay right now yes..

-
Back