ebay seat covers...anyone buy them??

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
I am wanting to redo the interior on my demon in the spring. Has anyone used the seat covers that are on ebay. lots to choose from but they all look like they are from the same co.

Phil

Ummmm a link would be handy....

I'm betting they are from PG classics.

They are ok.

With lengendary having a sale, you could get the front and rear seat set ups from them for about $400. Much better quality than the PG classic stuff.

what sale at lengandary are you talking about, as i am in the market for the front bucket covers

what sale at lengandary are you talking about, as i am in the market for the front bucket covers

Lail1985 posted this about a month ago

attachment.php

Damn Plot... I'm going to have to block avatars... man that's ROUGH! LOL

I used the Ebay seat covers and I like them so far. The quality seems good. Mine were wrinkled in this picture before I took the hair drier to them.

Attachments

• Interior1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 195
  • Interior2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 187
how rinkiled are they now?????????????????? do they show poor fitment?

how rinkiled are they now?????????????????? do they show poor fitment?

Much better now. I installed them myself over a couple of evenings using a few cuss words. The fitment is great. I would buy them again. They were shipped out of Canada.

did you replace the foam. or did you put it over the old foam that was on the seats?

Use Legendary,Best $100 you will ever spend over the other ones. I used the cheaper ones on my Demon the first time. Wrinkled and stiff. I have Legendary on my 70 Cuda. They are perfect.Redid the Demon with Legendary. Tried to save a $100, ended up costing $350 more. Do it right the first time..

-
Back