Ecto 1a To be sold for scrap ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
I know this aint mopar but Its still sad to see that its got in that bad of shape .I sure hope some one saves the car that brung a smile to many my self also . I remember having a toy car of it when i was growin up . A few cuz some how thay would always end up crashed lol . by that time you could find them at Yard sells for like a buck lol . Missing parts and what not I would love to have anuther one to put up on a shelve . http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/...a-for-help-rescuing-ecto-1a-from-the-crusher/

From what im reading its not for sell . The way it sounds sony would rather crush it then sell it .

I don.......no............. mixed feelings. We can't save EVERY little scrap of history, and after all this was a ...............MOVIE.

It's not a Mopar. Chunk it.

Im with you frankie Hell if all thay do it gut the ole girl and repaint her and have her as a roller thats better then scraping it. Cuz I dont see it being drove being the real Ecto 1a I think It looks better then Ecto 1 In the 1st movie . And i know we caint save every scrap of history But i think this one need to be .

-
Back