Eddie is Super Kewl......Good Guy Alert

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Eddie (Motopsycho) sent me a PM a few days ago asking me if he could give me something, it was a $50 gift certificate for PSC towards labor on Leanna's powercoating, I was blown away...I need to get my tunnel ram coated in alien silver but money has been tight lately, this is gonna help alot! Eddie sent it in the mail to me and I was looking for an envelope, instead, a USPS meduim flat rate box shows up and its full of neat stuff like plenty of decals, note pads and pens, 2 nice hats and a cool shirt that is in my size! Very Kewl of him, thanks alot Eddie!!!! :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC08235.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 181
yup ...i can agree ....i have bought a few items from him and it was a good deal each time ......A+ kind of guy

Thats awesome Keith! Way to go Eddie above and beyond which is the norm for Mr Motopsycho!!
Oh by the way that shirt is too small......:glasses7:

Way to go Eddie! You rock! :rock: :headbang:

I'm a firm believer in the Ian Anderson lyric... "It’s only the giving that makes you what you are". I live by that and I've brought my kids up that way too.

Thank you goes out to these 2 great members :cheers:
Keith (66340SEDAN) and Eddie (Motopsycho) You two have
made many folks here happy by helping with tec, and fellowship :glasses7::glasses7:
You found a great home for your goodies Eddie :cheers:

very cool member indeed ,nice gesture not seen these days makes me proud to be a member here.

-
Back