[WANTED] Eddy 500 cfm

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get back from your adventures yet?

I was walking around looking in a daze I'll dig them out today. I need to geta memo hanging in front of me . Like a carrot on a string in front of a mule.

I always walk to the garage with plans that never seem to happen. Did you ever go for a tool that you can't find and end up cleaning the whole garage. That is what my day is usually like. And then I got the " honey do list" That has no end.

Guys that want things need to push me. I just saw a email for a turn signal switch I never got back to also. I got the memo written. I just have to find a stick and string to fasten it to my harness . I'll get-r-done, No worries. I'll PM you my number. A call usually gets it done. Steve

I was walking around looking in a daze I'll dig them out today. I need to geta memo hanging in front of me . Like a carrot on a string in front of a mule.

I always walk to the garage with plans that never seem to happen. Did you ever go for a tool that you can't find and end up cleaning the whole garage. That is what my day is usually like. And then I got the " honey do list" That has no end.

Guys that want things need to push me. I just saw a email for a turn signal switch I never got back to also. I got the memo written. I just have to find a stick and string to fasten it to my harness . I'll get-r-done, No worries. I'll PM you my number. A call usually gets it done. Steve
Any progress? lol

There is a guy on Ebay selling necked down venturis to make a 6xx a 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back