Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveBonds

Garage Trash
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Chrysler Part No. 2836139 (as cast) offered in the Direct Connnection catalog, availability is ancient history.

Edelbrock LD4B dual plane aluminum intake manifold, widely regarded as the best intake for the 273/ 318 for modest performance packages and improvement over factory 2bbl setup. Advantages over the Performer are plenum layout, direct port size, versus Performer intermediate port, centered thermostat water neck layout for non-A/C.

I came into this intake as of yesterday and I don't need it. I have measured it and it does have 273/ 318 runner and port sizes and plenum wall at the carb is uncut. This has not been modified.

Mounting surfaces are great, threads are great, water necks installed are good to use, etc. Overall, this manifold is in brilliant shape, actually a lot nicer shape than the one I just purchased that I restored to put on my car. -

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=225278

I paid $184 at auction + shipping for my ugly one -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230928558283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'm letting this one go at the first $175 + shipping. -

Edelbrock%20LD4B%202.jpg

I passed up the opportunity to get two others that had been ported for 340/360 size head ports. Took me two months to find one. If I had another 318 that I had plans for, I'd keep it on the shelf, but there seems to be some interest in high velocity stuff lately, so I thought I'd offer it up here, before going elsewhere. I don't want to cut it for my 360.

The direct small vacuum fitting at the back looks chewed, but my other manifold came with it and I can include it if needed.

More pics upon request.

Thanks for looking!

I have measured it and it does have 273/ 318 runner and port sizes and plenum wall at the carb is uncut. This has not been modified.

I am looking for one of these also. Can you tell me the dimensions of the ports and how to tell if one has been cut on?!?

Thanks and good luck with the sale!!

I am looking for one of these also. Can you tell me the dimensions of the ports and how to tell if one has been cut on?!?

Thanks and good luck with the sale!!

Edelbrock only milled the intakes. There is no bevel at the end of the ports at all if it is untouched. You shouldn't see any taper at the ends of the ports or any grinding in the ports. That's how you can tell.

This thing measures

1.00-1.05" W
1.9 - 2.05" H

Stock 318 ports are 1.0" x 1.92"

Stock 340/360 ports are 1.16" x 2.27", so you are looking at roughly 1/4" difference in height, mostly.

The Weiand Stealth that Jegs advertises is 318 measurements and is nearly identical in runner design.

Pending transaction at the moment on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back