-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I will take 160.00 shipped for the edelbrock performer intake. These cost 234.95 through summit racing plus shipping so save yourself 100 bucks . Sorry not the best pic but thats all I got right now

Intake pic

attachment.php

hey waz up you still have that rearend and was it a 3:91 sure gripp or what size was that ?? mines making a bad noise new motor getting built, but I do need 1 X head if you run into a single 1 1 of mine got the corner chipped off some how . but I remember you said u had a posi rearend to get rid of I may need it when I dig into this 1 shoot me a price thanx man hope thing going well been just hell up here .

hey waz up you still have that rearend and was it a 3:91 sure gripp or what size was that ?? mines making a bad noise new motor getting built, but I do need 1 X head if you run into a single 1 1 of mine got the corner chipped off some how . but I remember you said u had a posi rearend to get rid of I may need it when I dig into this 1 shoot me a price thanx man hope thing going well been just hell up here .

got a 3.91 suregrip for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back