edelbrock secondary clusters

-

pjc360

Reaction score
I just purchased a book called how to re-build and power tune edelbrock carburetors and i was reading about the secondary clusters and it says altho they look the same they are not and must be placed in the exact same spot they were in. I recently pulled the secondary clusters out to clean my carburetor and i did not know that the secondary clusters were not the same and so now i do not know if they are in the correct spot or not and i do not know how to determine this. In the book i got it does not specify how to tell and i was hoping you guys would know? they look identical to the naked eye so i have no idea and dont know why it even matters wich side they are on because i cant tell the difference between the two but obviously there is a difference.

Come on somebody here has to know a way of telling wich secondary cluster goes where? there has to be a way to tell cause if there wasnt a guy would just have to go purchase a brand new carburetor to know and that would just be stupid.

I don't get into carbs much nowadays but had not thought about it much. I don't believe you CAN install them incorrectly

34e24vl.jpg

20ixte1.jpg

OH GOOD GOD, come on now, should we really just flip over everytime someone doesn't pay attention to what there doing, can read a book right, can't look at pictures right in front of them for a FREAKING CLUE!

Well, if they sit in, there good.

Take note of the underside of the cluster and NOTICE that the tubes mirror each other.

Can you see it in the picture above?????

By the way, most people work days , about that time you posted....and re-posted!!!!!!!!!!

Lol sorry that was an extremely stupid question, i pulled the carb apart and discovered they only go in one way lol, scared me because in the book it says dont get them mixed up it didnt say they only go in one way. Thats was mad bad disregard that stupid question.

-
Back