-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
This has been on the shelf for 35 years that I know of, likely longer. No damage, repairs, or modifications. It is in VERY good condition and is ready to bolt on to your 361 383 400 big block. I want $1,500.00 for this manifold. The buyer will pay shipping.

Located 1 1/2 hours west of Portland. Zip 97141

Attachments

• image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 919
I have a 500ci low deck this thing would be perfect for, just need a buyer for it. Solid roller, high compression, 700hp+

Any one?

Okay... For $1,500 you will get the manifold, free shipping to anywhere in the US, plus I will throw in the two Holley carbs that are shown in the pics. The carbs look complete to me, but I don't know anything about them. But heck, they're free!

I'm gonna keep trying here, but in a couple weeks I'm gonna put this set-up on eebay.

Would it be helpful if I had this intake sandblasted? It's got a little discoloration around the bolts, and old gasket residue, etc. I was also thinking about replacing the bolts with stainless ones. Any thoughts / opinions?

Don't sand blast it, Blowing it with bead would make it look better and its cheap just to do the intake,

I can't be leave it hasn't sold yet,

Dont change a thing on it. The Buyer will want to do that anyway. Sand blasting will ruin the delicate letter castings. a Good walnut or plastic bead would be better but like I said, let the buyer do it. Heck, a good soaking in simple green would do it justice.

Dont change a thing on it. The Buyer will want to do that anyway. Sand blasting will ruin the delicate letter castings. a Good walnut or plastic bead would be better but like I said, let the buyer do it. Heck, a good soaking in simple green would do it justice.

Re: simple green

I've been using "totally awesome" from the dollar tree store as a cleaner/degreaser and for a buck it is absolutely totally awesome (yellow liquid in clear bottle in cleaning section)

Best buy ever!!!

Okay, $1,395.oo for the manifold. Two FREE Holley double pumper carbs, and FREE shipping in the US. Next week going on eBay.

Well, it hasn't gone to eebay yet. Thought I would give it another round here first.

$1,395.00 shipped for the package deal...

i got one for sale too mines complete..ZERO INTEREST... unless you are willing to take 500.00 it seems' good luck

market is tough it seems guys with Christmas around the corner. If I had 1,400$. I'd buy it. But I'm a brokeass

GLWS. Its a damn steal.

Love to have it just for the look, but the only b block in the family is my fathers 350. 1000+ cfm might be a bit much. Hope it finds a good home!

SOLD pending payment. This will make a bad *** 68 Valiant even badder!

Thanks for the purchase Dan. :burnout:

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back