Edge Racing Converters

-
I run a 9.5" Street Edge in my slant car. Out of the box was within 100 rpm stall that i wanted for combo but is about 100 rpm tight down low. All and all for a 3500 i can get 20mpg and run 14.25's in a 3200lbs car.

Will use edge again for all my projects! Andre is the man.

Attachments

• 2011 Motor (4).JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 243
100 rpm's tight.....You need more torque Ed...lol.

Seriously, that sounds as good as it gets. I'll keep Edge in the memory bank for further discussions about converters. :thumblef:

There are many top notch converter companies, and Edge is one of them.

100 rpm's tight.....You need more torque Ed...lol.

Seriously, that sounds as good as it gets. I'll keep Edge in the memory bank for further discussions about converters. :thumblef:

well slant converters are hard! low output, fairly short range, usually heavy cars, etc.

im happy with it though, i already want to send mine in and have it tuned for 4500rpm for better out of the hole

I have two Edge 9 1/2 converters in my slant six cars. Bought the first one about ten years ago, to replace a broken 8 in converter. Called Andre on Monday morning, and had the converter Wed morning (overnight air). Custom made to fit the early small pilot crank, and the late big spline trans input shaft. The converter performed, exactly the way he said it would. His customer service is about the best I have seen. Every other place I called had a lead time of a few weeks, and I had a race that weekend. At that time his price was less then the price to repair my 8 inch converter. Highly recommend Edge.

-
Back