Effin' Fed Ex.............

-
UPS is pretty good for me, if I'm not watching for them and meet them at the door, they go to the back door(the one I actually use, and set the package on the porch out of the way. I have had fedex leave a package at the mailbox, along a state highway about a tenth of a mile from my house, I've also had fedex leave a package at thefront door on the deck which is scattered with toys, and you can look in the front porch door and tell that the front door is not used as there is furniture and toys and crap piled about 2 foot high.
I bought some strut rods here and the mail person left them in the mailbox sticking out about a foot and then rubber banded the mailbox door against them. Then I got a package a week later, she brought the package to the rear porch, but left the rest of the mail in the mailbox, instead of leaving it on the porch with the package.

Bought a custom speced PC on Ebay and the company sent it via UPS, I wasn't home when It arrived so it went to their facility, picked it up there the following day, box was huge and had about 3 inches of peanuts all around the inside box the PC was packed in, pulled out the box and heard a rattle inside, pulled the PC out of the box and the side of the case had a clear plastic window, I look in to find the CPU cooling fan/heat sink assembly laying at the bottom of the case, and the base plate of it still attached to the CPU!

There was no dents or other physical signs of any manhandling of the box during shipment, PC company filed a damage claim and sent a return tag by overnight mail. Thankfully UPS didn't trash it the second time around.

-
Back