EFI for the Barracuda

-
It's a Top Street Performance, Billit pro series. JM7713 ready to run. See how it works out.

Work getting in the way. Should be home tonite,(truck driver) and work on it tomorrow.

Working on cleaning up fuel line placement under car. Then drilled hole for the O2 senser, was going to clamp it on till I could get a better angle to weld it. Found the clamps in the kit to be way to big. Frustration set in and did not get any pics. Will get some tomorrow.

Got the Distributor wired in along the coil. Bought a thermostat housing extension to mount the second coolant sensor. Ran the hand held cables into the dash area, still need to find a place for the hand held screen. Hooked up the power, made a few inputs into the hand held, and hit the key, Started rite up, it reved up to about 1200 rpms then settled down to 800. So far so good, starts with out touching the gas. Still need to clean up the wiring, didn't want to do that until all was happy in Cuda land.

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

Now I need to clean up the wiring and set it on the ground and put some miles on it.

Have about 400 miles on it, dry happy so far. Gas mileage is up maybe 1/2 mpg, power is up some also. That might be because of altitud (5600 feet). Tanksinc tank I believe is the way to go.

Have about 400 miles on it, dry happy so far. Gas mileage is up maybe 1/2 mpg, power is up some also. That might be because of altitud (5600 feet). Tanksinc tank I believe is the way to go.

Nice! I am trying to decide on which system I should get. Are you having the unit control timing?

No not yet, still playing with it. Might try that in the spring and see how it goes.

No not yet, still playing with it. Might try that in the spring and see how it goes.
so, how much have you invested in the whole system ? at my age , I like the external pump w/ return, don`t want to pull the tank for any reason, or much anything under the car! lol

I have $1600. in it with all the hose, filter, clamps, etc. the tank with pump and sender was only slightly higher than the fuel command center.

-
Back