EFI setup

-

HawkerW

CrazyNewMexican
Reaction score
I am putting on a Fitech EFI system on my 73 340 Duster. The only place I have found to install the inline fuel pump now has my leaf spring relocation in the way.

Can someone show or advise me where they have installed their fuel pumps other than inside the gas tank?

I am putting on a Fitech EFI system on my 73 340 Duster. The only place I have found to install the inline fuel pump now has my leaf spring relocation in the way.

Can someone show or advise me where they have installed their fuel pumps other than inside the gas tank?

You could come up with a rear fuel outlet on the tank and mount it up in the rear /close to the back /near the frame , I did .

You could come up with a rear fuel outlet on the tank and mount it up in the rear /close to the back /near the frame , I did .
Sounds like you and I put it in the same place bob. I have a Walbro 392 and it was a very easy install. I have a 100 micron filter before the pump and a 10 micron after the pump.

Jack

Sounds like you and I put it in the same place bob. I have a Walbro 392 and it was a very easy install. I have a 100 micron filter before the pump and a 10 micron after the pump.

Jack
Same here , not sure what the front filter is tho , it came with the FAST 2.0 f.i. stuff -

I mounted the pump and filter on the right frame just ahead of the wheel arch.

71 Barracuda install.

FI Pump.JPG

Fitech EFI grade 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump for a 600 hp setup. I am only hoping for 350+ hp but want to run an EFI setup.

-
Back