electric fan

-

Muad'Dib15

Reaction score
So in my zeal to get everything done on my cuda, I've decided what the hell and am planning on going with an electric fan deal for my barracuda. The water pump is all new. Right now I have a regular 6 blade clutchless fan with no shroud on it.
This car, if I get it done on time, will be going to Maine about the middle of June. Can I leave the stock fan on there, or would I be better off going with this set up? And if I get it, how would I go about setting this up so that the temp gauge also hooks into this?

*EDIT* As of today I'm changing the radiator out to a crossflow that my dad found in the garage. Now I just need to find a set of fans or fan for it. It's 18 inches tall and 22 wide at the core. 26 total. What would be recommended for this set up?

if your old fan doesn't line up too well, find the biggest diameter electric fan setup that will fit. look for a later model setup from a salvage yard [most i have seen have a decent shroud around them]. maybe a universal fan relay kit will run it.

big as fan as you can get but watch amperage so you dont burn a alternator..

just put a electric fan on mine its 94 outside and my water temp went up a little bit but im happy

mite be me but felt a little more energetic when gettin on the gas too

-
Back