Electric Windshield Washer Tank

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I have a 1972 Dodge Demon It has pump on the floor I want to replace with a electric wash tank I have seen that there was electric wash tank for the 1972 Dart but can not find any information on it Dose any one know any thing about this Waco Demon

What do you want to know? It mounts over on the fender apron. It gets power via the wiper switch which varies by years. Some, you push the wiper know in. Others have a button in the center.

A wiring diagram and 15 minutes will tell you if you have the option in place, otherwise you'll need a different wiper switch.

Here:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970088617

See if there's a brown wire coming through "D" of the bulkhead connector

What do you want to know? It mounts over on the fender apron. It gets power via the wiper switch which varies by years. Some, you push the wiper know in. Others have a button in the center.

A wiring diagram and 15 minutes will tell you if you have the option in place, otherwise you'll need a different wiper switch.

.....or, a separate button switch for the pump motor. If you want a "correct" setup, salvage yards (good luck!!!), NOS dealers, or restoration parts sellers.

BC

-
Back