Embarrassed a perv today...

-
I've been hit on more by men, than women, but I've been flirted with more by women.

ok, new question .......whats the difference between "hit on" and "flirt"....I have never thought that there is a difference, but there is a lot I don't know about this kind of thing.

So please .....enlighten. :)

an aggressive flirt would be hit-on

flirting is like "wink wink" or a big smile and major eye contact,
hit on is like touching your hand or a phone number

my interpretation any way

"Flirting" is definitely not the same as "hitting on".
"Flirting" is like the "fore play" to the "hitting on".
"Flirting" can be as simple as smiles and compliments and
and or as harmless as sweet conversations.
The "hitting on" is more direct and is the actual "hey baby wanna
go out some time" or "we should leave now gorgeous and go to my place."
But "flirting" is the safe fun that can be had by everyone even married ones
as long as it is a "flirt and run" thing and not the "flirt and hit on" that leads to
the "cheat and run" / "call the divorce lawyer" thing.
Flirting can be fun , romantic , and even just a great way to make a sad girl smile.
I once read that flirting is good for your heart and your soul. Hey and even your marriage
if you are flirting with your wife that is. Cheers and flirt your hearts out everyone.

Although off topic, but along the subject of being in shape past prime I submit this. Yes, certainly at 66, he's well past his prime, but Arnold is da man when it comes to physical fitness. There were some bs pictures circulating of him badly out of shape on the beach. Those proved to be photoshopped and he actually sued and won. The one through the years ends up in 2014 and the other two were taken in 2014. At any rate Check him out. He's still badass.

Attachments

• Arnold Schwarzenegger back in shape.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 180
  • Arnold-11.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 177
  • AHHHNOLD.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 185
The governator is still the Terminator. No doubt. I agree with 73AbodyEE and Wheels' comments about flirting.

The difference is that flirting, while it may be recognized by one or both parties involved, being hit on is acknowledged, directly. So, the circumstance is obvious with being hit on, while its not as obvious or direct, with simple flirting.

I will say that some of the times I was hit on by guys, it started with flirting. Other times, it was just crass remarks made. Girls, though, they are a lot more subtle, unless they are drunk, in my experiences. I remember once, my ex's friend would NOT leave me the hell alone. I was doing whatever I could to not engage and disengage in conversations that I was solicited in, because I knew she wouldn't leave me alone. I ended up having to leave her birthday party early, after she flung her legs over my lap, when I was sitting on the couch.

Most of the time, girls will not do this, but crazy people come in all shapes, sizes and sexes.

Although off topic, but along the subject of being in shape past prime I submit this. Yes, certainly at 66, he's well past his prime, but Arnold is da man when it comes to physical fitness. There were some bs pictures circulating of him badly out of shape on the beach. Those proved to be photoshopped and he actually sued and won. The one through the years ends up in 2014 and the other two were taken in 2014. At any rate Check him out. He's still badass.

Two successful heart operations and steroids. Followed with a rigid exercise program will do that.

I guess.

Two successful heart operations and steroids. Followed with a rigid exercise program will do that.

I guess.

I knew about the heart operations. Both done before they were needed, but he has denied steroid use through the years. Course, that's what he says.

I knew about the heart operations. Both done before they were needed, but he has denied steroid use through the years. Course, that's what he says.

Yeah, didn't Lance Armstrong deny using steroids.... For a while.... :evil3:

That's just nasty scary. ^^^^^

If i see a smoking hot female 18+ im staring till i cant stare no more. **** it. Im 39 been married for 13 years. Im not gonna do anything but think about that *** later on. Then again i am flirted with and hit on constantly. I notice it but i ignore it respectfully for my wife. Im not in great shape but im easy going and confident in who i am. Seems to be a huge turn on to females i encounter since my hormones hit puberty.

-
Back