-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey yall, here are the exterior emblems for sale. Can email pics, will try to get some up.

Got quite a few more of these.

I have two Dart GT Grill Emblems. Both are in great shape, with no pitting. Could use new paint and a polish and they'd look great! These are $35 each plus shipping

One Dart GT side emblem. Has a 3 tiny pits, and a tiny chip in the G. Other than that in great shape. $25 plus shipping

1969 Dart GT Emblem. This is the Red one. This one is brand new, still in the bag. Don't think its NOS, probably a repop. This one is $20 plus shipping.

1973 up Swinger emblems. These are the ones without the daisy on it. Have a pair of these $15 for the pair. Great shape, no pitting. Shine up real nice. PENDING SALE

1969 Dart emblem. Barely visible pitting, all under the painted section. Paint is still in great shape. $20 plus shipping

Dodge emblem. Not sure what this is off of. Have seen it on Darts but might have other applications. Good shape $15 plus shipping.

Two Dodge script emblems. These will fit the hood and trunk of 1970 Dodge Dart for sure. Might fit other years. $20 each plus shipping

1966 Valiant/Barracuda V8 Emblems. These are in great shape. Ready to be put on. No pits, paint is still in great shape. PENDING SALE

Thread will be updated as I find more in the garage. As always, open to offers! Package deals as well. Items are located in Yulee, Florida 32097

Thanks FABO

Interested in '69 Dart emblems.
PM sent with my email info for pics.
Thanks!

Trying to get back to everyone and get pictures and quotes.

Side note. I will be out of the country from October 6 to October 10. I will not be able to ship anything. Will try and get items out before then. Thank you

Do you have any pictures of the Dodge script emblems? I tried sending a PM but the site says you have to clear some space.

Hello do you still have these? "Two Dodge script emblems. These will fit the hood and trunk of 1970 Dodge Dart for sure. Might fit other years. $20 each plus shipping"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back