-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a group of various emblems. I'm not 100% sure what some of these are off of, but I'll do my best to let you know what I have found out about them.

Two pairs of DART fender letters (plus an extra A), I think these are 67 and 68, though they may fit others as well. They are in good shape and shined up nice with some regular polish. I would say they are good driver quality, they have some scuffing from age, but that might polish out better with a dremel or something. All studs are in good shape. First set sold can have the extra A free. Asking $40 for a set/side. (Second Picture)

Two pairs of GT fender letters. From what I have found I believe these are for 68 only. These are a little on the rough side. The chrome has started to flake on one G and T and the other G is missing a mounting stud. They show similar scuffing from age as the DART letters, but would be okay as drivers. Asking $20 a set. (Third Picture)

D and E letters from what I assume is a DODGE logo. Not sure what these are off of, they have a more severe curve on them than the quarter panel DART letters. I think someone said that they are trunk trim pieces. Both letters in good shape, they shined up pretty good with some polish, but a dremel and buffing wheel could do better to get into the details. All studs in good shape. Asking $10 for the two letters. (Fourth Picture)

V8 Logo that I believe is apparently off of standard 1970 V8 models with a 2 bbl carb (according to YearOne). It's in good condition with no pitting and the paint is even still pretty good on it. Studs in good shape, asking $10 for it. (Fourth Picture)

Set of GT trim pieces. I believe these are off of the door panels, though I'm not 100% sure. They look similar to some GTS pieces I have seen, so I was assuming these are the same kind of trim. In excellent shape with a nice shine. These appear to be "riveted" out of the factory onto the panels (two studs extend off the back and have washers put on then the studs are flattened). Not entirely sure how you might put them back on, but I'm sure you could come up with something. Asking $30 a piece. (Fifth Picture)

Lastly, I have a set of what I think it GT seat trim. I think this is the panel that goes on the seat back near the top of GT seats. I think these are on both the front and rear seats as well, though I'm not 100% sure on that. They come with backing plates and just snap together. There is some light pitting on each. Asking $10 a piece. (Sixth Picture)

All prices are +shipping, but all of this stuff should fit in a flat rate box pretty easy, so figure maybe $5 to ship or whatever the small boxes are. Pieces ship from 66049. Let me know if you have any extra information about what these fit or if you would like any other pictures from different angles. I'm pretty sure I have enough hardware to go around too, so any trim you buy should come with nuts as well.

Attachments

• All Trim.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 661
  • DART Trim.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 655
  • GT Trim.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 656
  • Extra Trim.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 608
  • Door Trim.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 626
  • Seat Trim.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 616
Price drops!

$30 for each set of DART letters
$15 for eah set of GT letters
$20 for each door panel piece

How about...

$25 for each set of DART letters
$10 for each set of GT letters
$5 for the V8 logo

How about...

$25 for each set of DART letters
$10 for each set of GT letters
$5 for the V8 logo

If you still have the DART letters I will give you $25 for them let me know. Just to be sure is it two sets of letters one set for each side of vehicle?

Still have most of this stuff around if anyone is interested. Digging back through my old ads to see what I never managed to get rid of.

One set of D-A-R-T letters and one set of GT letters gone. Still have one more set of D-A-R-T letters, one set of GT letters, the DE from a DODGE emblem, and the V8 emblem left.

I'll take the V-8 emblem. I will have to check on the D,E letters after work. not sure if those are the ones I need. If so, I will take them too.

All gone, thanks for the ad FABO! Nice to finally see these go to good homes and get used instead of sitting in a spare toolbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back