-
Status
Not open for further replies.

djais1801

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So- the 71 will be picked up tomorrow afternoon to be taken to the port enroute to Germany.

Now on the hunt for something super cool.

Looking for:
68-70 Roadrunner/Super Bee/ Coronet R/T
70-74 cuda
70-71 challenger
Dodge Demon

Looking for a strong driver/local show car. Done
S stick shift.
Mid to upper $20s is the price range if you guys hear of anything.
Much appreciated!

You might have better luck posting this thread in the cars wanted section . That looked like a sweet 71 you had ! And judging by the cars your looking for you have "good" taste in Mopars ! There all great choice's . Good luck with your hunt . To bad your not hunting a viper blue 70 Dart . hint , hint . lol

If your budget changes let me know, have leads for many B and E body cars with multiple drive train choices and from projects, daily drivers, show cars to street strip cars so the price ranges are very different depending on what you want. Happy hunting!

I have 1 bad *** 65 barracuda I might be willing to part with at a solid 17500.00 just getting motor broke in backed by a brand new TSI 3200 stall manual fortward cheeta trans automatic 360 1971 360 LA BLOCK +.030 RHS Heads 400 hp look at my profile
pm addy if you want more info or pics. its that smoking and 3 X as fun blue with red , silver . and blue pearl.

Have a restored 70 Duster I am "Thinking About" selling. Top Bannana Yellow 4 speed car. Interested PM me.

sorry guys forgot to update this site:

found a 73 'Cuda 340 4spd #match. a couple of weeks ago.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Pxqwnw674"]73 cuda 340 walkaround - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! That Cuda looks great. What kind of exhaust system are you running?

Wow! That Cuda looks great. What kind of exhaust system are you running?
Thanks...actually not sure, I got a good deal, but it needs a lil work. so that work is in the process now.
When I get under it, I will respond back. It's quiet as anything up front (too quiet for me) stock exhaust manifolds.
Need to replace the synchros in the trans.
install gull-wing
put on hockey stripes (red)
lower torsion bars...
maybe down the road do a stroker kit.:burnout:

Nice Car, Everybody needs a Cuda! Good Luck with it. Thats a long NJ tag #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back