Engine bay

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Can you just post up you engine bays I a looking for a engine bay that not quite a show car all hiddin wires but still looks clean. I think there was a thread that had a a lot of engine bay pics but I can find it so if somone could help with that.

Can you just post up you engine bays I a looking for a engine bay that not quite a show car all hiddin wires but still looks clean. I think there was a thread that had a a lot of engine bay pics but I can find it so if somone could help with that.

Nothing fancy

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 292
Here are two shots of my GTX tribute car engine bay. It has a 440 engine with AC. I think the stock look is awesome. Every Chevy and Ford owner goes for the chrome look. I prefer stock.

heres one. i would never own a chevy or ford, but i like a little chrome on my small block

Attachments

• d230.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 273
That looks nice, but I would lose that plastic fuel filter if it were mine.

ive actually since replaced it with an inline glass filter with a replacable cartridge and a fuel pressure gauge. ive read a couple horror stories of them melting lol

ive actually since replaced it with an inline glass filter with a replacable cartridge and a fuel pressure gauge. ive read a couple horror stories of them melting lol

So you replaced it with a glass filter ?

Just as bad if not worse, than a plastic filter. Look it up.

Steel is the best......Go Wix.

There's nothng wrong with chrome on a Mopar. I'm just saying that nearly all Chevys and Fords do not keep the factory appearance - which is a shame since that's what's nostalgic about the cars in the first place. It just makes you feel like 1968 all over aain to see a car's engine looking factory stock. One of the things I like best about Mopar lovers is that they value the factory stock appearance more than anyone else. If chrome is your thing, then mopower to you! Peace!

Oh - I love most GM and Ford muscle cars too BTW.

Here is my RB bay

SDC11935.jpg

Here are two shots of my GTX tribute car engine bay. It has a 440 engine with AC. I think the stock look is awesome. Every Chevy and Ford owner goes for the chrome look. I prefer stock.
Thats my kind of engine bay:notworth:

-
Back