engine coming together

-

Oliver70

Reaction score
...The 85 318 that i had bored out .030 ,police pursuit with original 360 heads 4 barrel intake is coming together, Always wanted to give doing this a shot.... Geez oh man at 64 I am having a great time of it, 3 new wrist pins and pistons changed , #2 installed....Had to tone down the cam a bit for vacumn to the brakes....Heads ,block,intake painted ...Looking forward to putting the windage tray ,oil pan on flipping it over putting the heads and intake on.....It will be going in the 74 dodge dart sport ....Thanks for all the information you all have supplied since joining this site ,kinda like Christmas every day.....

I love the enthusiasm you have. Absolutely gets me excited and won't to work on mine. You act more like a 20 year old.post some pictures when you have time. Show off your wife's skills

Yes , she does pretty much all the painting ,buys all the mopar tee shirts ,goes with me to the mopar events or maybe I should say I go with her ,don't be skeered when we pull that engine, never stop going to the next level

She does take advantage of my good nature on a continuing basis , I believe it started about 150 years ago......

My wife is the total opposite, doesn't care for any thing to do with cars

-
Back