Engine Compartment Painted

-

BubbaCuda

Reaction score
I painted the engine bay yesterday. Now all I need is the rain to stop so I can drop the new motor in....

photo.jpg

Looks really nice!! Keep up the good work!!

dart4forte, don't scare the boy!!! LOL He's gotten this far (and it looks great too) ... I'm sure he'll get the headers figured out too.

Congrats on a nice job!

No not yet Ben..I could not get the torsion bars out. So i haven't messed with the headers yet. But I did buy a fresh can of header paint just in case they need a little persuasion..LOL
Harold

Looking good, thanks for not painting over all the bolts, blower motor, shock bolts, etc:cheers:

No not yet Ben..I could not get the torsion bars out. So i haven't messed with the headers yet. But I did buy a fresh can of header paint just in case they need a little persuasion..LOL
Harold

I put Hooker SuperComps on my Demon. Easiest Headder installation I've ever done. I didn't have to drop any suspension.

Looks great Harold. Very clean & nicely detailed. What type of paint & gun did you use or did you go rattle can. Used some of tower paints factory matched enamal on mine.

Oldschoolcuda

OldschoolcudaI
I used PPG omni single stage on the engine compartment. I sprayed it with an HVLP gravity fed gun. Satin black rattle can paint on the frame rails and flat black on the front of the rad support.
Hkeller

nice, did you prime the motor?and Might need to borrow that engine plate and Will be returning your tool. Thanks Harold

Looks great Harold!! Can't wait to see it in person. Good job on the details.

-
Back