-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrojim

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a few of these clips. They attach where the cowl meets the firewall to secure the engine harness.
Thanks.
Jim

Attachments

• harnessclip1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 164
I have a few still attached to my parts car. If there's an easy way of getting them off the firewall let me know and I'll get them for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it. If you have them, let me know your paypal or address and I'll get $$ for the parts and shipping to you!!

I have a few still attached to my parts car. If there's an easy way of getting them off the firewall let me know and I'll get them for you.

I think you just pry them off with a screwdriver. Sort of open the clip and slide it off!!
Thanks!!!
Jim

I think you just pry them off with a screwdriver. Sort of open the clip and slide it off!!
Thanks!!!
Jim

Looks like yours might be a little different than mine. The clips I have would be off a 69 Barracuda. I believe they are tack welded to the firewall.

Looks like yours might be a little different than mine. The clips I have would be off a 69 Barracuda. I believe they are tack welded to the firewall.

They me be the ones that are fixed in place, and bend up to hold the harness. Thanks just the same!!

Found 1 that looks like yours so far... What year car are you working on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back