engine motor mount plates

-

z_daddy

z_daddy
Reaction score
I'm changing to a sml block all ready changed k- frame found a HP LA-273 4brl engine, my ride is a 68 ply val 2dr post . engine has no motor mounts or plates connected to it, I have some from a old 318 engine plates but can't remember :banghead: if they bolt on the inside of the ears or the outside and if the right and left side are the same or different :cheers: need help thanks guys n gals

The two mounts are different. Driver side 273 and 318 a-body is the mount that has a curve to it. The passenger side is more square and symmetrical.

As for the orientation, you will just have to play around with how they bolt onto the ears on the block. I forget how exactly they go on.

Attachments

• 273-318mounts.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 160
I forgot whether they bolt up in front or behind the ears on the block, but I recall several postings on FABO with photos, so use the search.

The two mounts are different. Driver side 273 and 318 a-body is the mount that has a curve to it. The passenger side is more square and symmetrical.

As for the orientation, you will just have to play around with how they bolt onto the ears on the block. I forget how exactly they go on.

Hey I just found that they mount on the inside of the ears / wanted to let you know thanks again . Its MOPAR or no CAR

-
Back