Engine pics for 67 Power Wagon

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receive! Because I can't post photos in PM I will post them here. Just for fun everybody can chime in with their engine. tmm

Attachments

• Dike car show 11-4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 189
  • engine 286.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 70 Swinger 021.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 178
In my Duster

22oucp.jpg

-Thanks Mike!

The 273, stock? Or did you go after market on the intake & carburetor? From what I can see, everything else looks to be stock Mopar......

Ask and ye shall receive! Because I can't post photos in PM I will post them here. Just for fun everybody can chime in with their engine. tmm

The blue car, whats that in? And what is in it for an engine? OR is that what the '66 once was?

EDIT:
Ohhh wait a minute, thats your 318 2 barrel, NEVER MIND!

What year is your Duster?

73 with a 72 340, the 72 trap door air cleaner would not fit right with the holley carb.
Everything besides the intake, carb, radiator and air cleaner is as close to factory as I can afford.

-Thanks Mike!

The 273, stock? Or did you go after market on the intake & carburetor? From what I can see, everything else looks to be stock Mopar......

Stock. We'll not exactly. Lol. Egge pistons, Isky E-4 cam, ported stock heads, 600 Edelbrock carb. The original carb was shot. Stock dual point, intake, exhaust manifolds.

Got to love the flat inner fender work bench of the 69 fargo, and the mayfair is bad ***.

-
Back