Englers's Junk Yard Crushing out 700 Cars. Located in PA.

-
I was there yesterday. More a-bodies then B or E . Cars sat for a long time most sheet metal is rusted bad. Saw two Nice a body dash pads but I wasn't about to crawl into the car and reach under the dash. Saw a very large Rattle snake on the roof of a car in the sun. Drove around the yard and back through the cleaned out rear section. Many 8 3/4 rears still in cars and some laying loose. One E body Dana 60 laying in back section but it was rusted bad. cover rusted through.

I am going back for some parts I need for a Roadrunner next week. A cordless saws-all will be the tool of choice.

Were there any 67-69 fastback barracuda's. Any engines laying around?

Wizard

I saw a 68 hood standing up on the way in I did not see the car. but they are grown in pretty deep. When I saw the snake on the roof. I decided to come back in the winter. The thing was huge. I was looking for a 1971 Satellte parts

I saw a 68 hood standing up on the way in I did not see the car. but they are grown in pretty deep. When I saw the snake on the roof. I decided to come back in the winter. The thing was huge. I was looking for a 1971 Satellte parts

Can understand about the snake. They are scary. How about 69-74 Imperials. see any of them. What kind of Sattelite parts you looking for? I have my old inside door panels. They are black and silver for my road runner

I was there yesterday. More a-bodies then B or E . Cars sat for a long time most sheet metal is rusted bad. Saw two Nice a body dash pads but I wasn't about to crawl into the car and reach under the dash. Saw a very large Rattle snake on the roof of a car in the sun. Drove around the yard and back through the cleaned out rear section. Many 8 3/4 rears still in cars and some laying loose. One E body Dana 60 laying in back section but it was rusted bad. cover rusted through.

I am going back for some parts I need for a Roadrunner next week. A cordless saws-all will be the tool of choice.

Were in the back did you see the Dana 60 at?
Thanks

Necrothread from 2013? whats left from the 700 of 2013? When animals and trees move it, it time to abandon or get 2 CAT D9T's and an anchor chain between them and start clearin' some brush.....

Necrothread from 2013? whats left from the 700 of 2013? When animals and trees move it, it time to abandon or get 2 CAT D9T's and an anchor chain between them and start clearin' some brush.....
Cars are still there. About 1000 from what I heard last year at the car shows from guys telling me that were there.

I was there last year in march there was a lot of cars there still, not quite 1000 but I'd say 6-700 plenty of stainless chrome and other random parts on cars just no rare stuff. I planned on going back in the next few weeks

-
Back