Englishtown 2017

-

Rockatansky

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has plans to do the swap meet and show this weekend at englishtown?

I was hoping to be coming with cash to buy some goodies this year but that may not happen now. probably just going to look and window shop. :(

I was just wondering if anyone else from the jersey area had plans to be there.

Also the mopar show and swap meet is in August, i'm planning on bringing the dart up there for that one since its 50 years for all the '67 cars this year. Last year was kind of small to me but i think the weather wasn't great. i believe it's back to 2 days this year.

Maybe i'll get to meet someone in person this year!

Just curious if anyone has plans to do the swap meet and show this weekend at englishtown?

I was hoping to be coming with cash to buy some goodies this year but that may not happen now. probably just going to look and window shop. :(

I was just wondering if anyone else from the jersey area had plans to be there.

Also the mopar show and swap meet is in August, i'm planning on bringing the dart up there for that one since its 50 years for all the '67 cars this year. Last year was kind of small to me but i think the weather wasn't great. i believe it's back to 2 days this year.

Maybe i'll get to meet someone in person this year!
not making it this year...had the Roadrunner there last year...it's a LONGGG day.
I was at the Mopar Show 4yrs ago...took class winner for my 71 Satty then...that was fun...I prefer the just mopar event there.

yeah im going tomorrow early because i know theres just so much stuff there.

as you can imagine my wife is super excited about the LONGGG day haha!

like i said, i was hoping to be there shopping for some parts but i think i'm going to have to restrain myself. if something pops up that i just have to have that may be different. but no going home with boxes of junk this year.

last year was my first time at the mopar event, it was a bit smaller than i expected like i said, but i definitely will be going back.

my dart is nowhere near being show-worthy, but i figured since this year is its 50th i owe the little car a day with its senior citizen cousins haha! i'm gonna just register it and throw it in there

yeah im going tomorrow early because i know theres just so much stuff there.

as you can imagine my wife is super excited about the LONGGG day haha!

like i said, i was hoping to be there shopping for some parts but i think i'm going to have to restrain myself. if something pops up that i just have to have that may be different. but no going home with boxes of junk this year.

last year was my first time at the mopar event, it was a bit smaller than i expected like i said, but i definitely will be going back.

my dart is nowhere near being show-worthy, but i figured since this year is its 50th i owe the little car a day with its senior citizen cousins haha! i'm gonna just register it and throw it in there
Where in jersey are you?

I'll be there with my son. Looking for an 8 3/4 3.55 rear.
I never heard about a Mopar swap meet. Any more info on when it is in August?

yeah they definitely have a small swap meet section, at least they did last year. nothing like the big lots that get filled up for the major swap meet. but there are a few rows of things for sale

-
Back