Enjoyed a car show today

-
Beautiful cars.

Actually that Cad is a Flower car and not a Hearst and it is a 1956. The 1956 had a narrow chrome strip that adorned the top of the rear fender to the tail lights and the 1955 did not and a few other changes from 1955 including the rear bumpers w/ oval exhaust ...

Boy do i ever like that 64 Dart Memike:cheers:Guess what with all the prayers from everyone{thanksssssssssss buddy} I think I may try to get the Dart out for July 1:blob::blob::blob:

Beautiful cars.

Actually that Cad is a Flower car and not a Hearst and it is a 1956. The 1956 had a narrow chrome strip that adorned the top of the rear fender to the tail lights and the 1955 did not..

sweet........

Thanks for sharing Mike! I liked the '64 dart too.
It was a favorite of many there, I seen it heading to the front stage at the end of the day so it may have got allot of votes. You are very welcome bvt69dart, It is a must do if Victoria and I get out and about :cheers:
Mike your car is cooler than that deuce with stupid wheels and rubberband tires.
You seen that didn't you :glasses7: I did not like the wheel and tire set up he had ether, But the paint and engine bay sure looks nice :glasses7:

I picked this up for 7 dollars all the cash went to the fund raiser so I had to have it :D I think it is from a 49 Plymouth trunk :-k but a cool wall hanger never the less :D

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer 089.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Blydville drive away cancer 092.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 99
I think it's a 1955 Cadillac A.J. Miller Flower car..........

Boy do i ever like that 64 Dart Memike:cheers:Guess what with all the prayers from everyone{thanksssssssssss buddy} I think I may try to get the Dart out for July 1:blob::blob::blob:
Very cool to see this buddy made my day

sweet........
Yes it is and never seen one before , I did get a picture of the tag but it did not come out so it could be seen what it was but I do believe it was a 56

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer 006.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Blydville drive away cancer 076.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 90
Yep!! 1956 flower car :cheers: I zoomed in on it and took this picture :D

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 87
Great pics as usual Mike. Many nice cars but no doubt which is my favorite. A very deserving cause, your Mom would be proud.

Great pics as usual Mike. Many nice cars but no doubt which is my favorite. A very deserving cause, your Mom would be proud.
Thank you David, I am sure you are right.. wow what a day away from the hill :cheers:

Awesome pics Mike & looks like it was a fun show. Thanks for posting them :D

I do love your Valiant, but I have to admit that the 2 Demons are my fave!!

Awesome pics Mike & looks like it was a fun show. Thanks for posting them :D

I do love your Valiant, but I have to admit that the 2 Demons are my fave!!
They sure are beautifully dun :cheers: I believe the one I drooled over was this one in this post :D But you know I had to vote for the early A /6 Dart :toothy9:

Great pics Mike!

Thanks bro.
You are welcome big bro, to enter all they asked for was a donation, I could have entered for a dollar but I flipped out a 20 and thanked them, I am thinking that is the going price and wish I could have dun more. :glasses7:

6pak C this is the monster I think I was thinking you liked :D

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer 030.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 58
  • Blydville drive away cancer 029.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 62
-
Back